Medical Imaging AI
Why Robust and Adaptable Workflow is Required to Realize its Clinical Value
In the world of diagnostic imaging, artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms hold great potential for augmenting diagnostic imaging workflow by improving the speed, accuracy, and consistency of rendered diagnoses and treatment plans. To truly harness the benefits of AI in medical imaging, healthcare IT professionals and developers of these applications must address the challenges associated with deploying, integrating, and implementing AI in clinical workflow to maximize quality, efficiency, and financial value.
This white paper is valuable for imaging IT professionals looking to:
- Develop and implement medical imaging AI applications and algorithms.
- Understand medical imaging workflow challenges that are unique to AI applications and algorithms.
- Learn about the tools required to ensure the value of medical imaging AI is realized.
After reading this white paper you will understand:
- The unique workflow challenges surrounding the different algorithm deployment scenarios.
- The workflow factors that will affect successful AI algorithm implementation and adoption.
- How the Laurel Bridge Software AI Workflow Suite can facilitate the implementation of medical imaging AI algorithms.