Centralized Monitoring & Management Package
Lighthouse centralizes monitoring and diagnosis of your installed imaging workflow components by aggregating information across many application instances to provide a collective view of the state of your configured infrastructure. It quickly finds and diagnoses troublesome jobs among a wide install base of workflow components. Lighthouse is an integral component of the Laurel Bridge Enterprise Imaging Workflow Suite that enhances existing enterprise medical imaging workflow orchestration capabilities.
Complete Your Imaging Workflow Solution
Integrate Lighthouse with your deployed Laurel Bridge Software applications to provide easy access to consolidated workflow data and to accelerate diagnosis of imaging workflow issues. Advanced capabilities for visualization of imaging workflow analytics data are under development to provide real-time graphical context to your imaging workflow system.
Lighthouse support and integration is available or planned for:
The Lighthouse Centralized Monitoring and Management package includes a variety of monitoring, management, and diagnostic capabilities. From the web-based console, Lighthouse capabilities include control, configuration, search, and troubleshooting of applications in our Imaging Workflow Suite.
Monitoring and Management Capabilities
- Manage and view multiple Laurel Bridge components via an easy to use web interface
- Monitor and track activities and services, including active connections, I/O stats, job reports and alerts across many Laurel Bridge instances
- Search for patients and related information across all monitored devices
- View aggregated job and patient information across monitored devices based on various query criteria
- Start or stop both DICOM and HL7 input and output via a single dashboard for all your connected Laurel Bridge applications
- Easily jump to a specific Laurel Bridge node to further diagnose issues
- Allows for role-based web access
- Provides HIPAA compliant, secure, encrypted communication, and audit logging
From a single console Lighthouse enables you to:
- Easily recognize and access failed jobs across your install base
- Reprioritize, delay, or redirect jobs with ease
- Analyze DICOM header information
- View pixel data with a non-diagnostic viewer
- Gain insight into each device’s DICOM association history and HL7 connection history
- Examine HL7 message contents
Lighthouse runs on dedicated hardware or a virtual machine.
The latest release is Version 1.1.0.
Recommended Minimum Requirements