Join the Team
Are you an outstanding problem solver who is unafraid of tackling complex software design challenges using cutting-edge technology? Are you a marketing whiz with an interest in bringing game-changing software solutions to the healthcare industry? Would you like to apply your administrative, sales, support, project management, IT, or software development skills in a friendly and fast-paced environment?
If so, please consider joining the Laurel Bridge Software team. Whether you are an experienced software engineer or business leader with many years of experience in the medical imaging field, or a talented and ambitious newcomer looking for a rewarding start to your career, we’d like to hear from you!
|Workflow Support Specialist||The Workflow Support Specialist installs, services, configures, tests, and troubleshoots Laurel Bridge Software’s installed software in various installations around the world including hospitals, imaging centers, OEMs, etc. In addition, this position provides support for Laurel Bridge infrastructure used to support customer workflows. This role requires involvement on a day-to-day basis with clients and partners of Laurel Bridge. The position provides opportunities to grow within the company. [read more]|
Advantages of a career with Laurel Bridge Software
- Benefits – we offer an outstanding package of benefits including health insurance and retirement contributions.
- Atmosphere – our workplace is productive because it is creative and casual, and our members (and our clients) feel like family.
- Reputation – we’ve been at this for decades and have a stellar and well-earned reputation in our field.
- Longevity – most of our team members join us and stay, with some here already for their entire 30+ year careers.
- TBD – we haven’t found any disadvantages yet
Join an Industry Leader
Laurel Bridge Software provides industry leading software solutions to the medical imaging industry. Our specialties include imaging workflow, archive consolidation, and enterprise-scale application development to support the imaging needs of the healthcare endeavor. We’re always looking for good people to join our team in roles as diverse as administrative, sales, support, project management, IT, and software development.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us convince you!