Enterprise Image Fetching & Routing
Navigator ensures existing medical imaging studies are available to enhance the diagnostic process by automating the retrieval and sharing of prior imaging studies across disparate clinical and enterprise imaging systems.
- Identifies associated prior imaging studies that may reside on multiple systems.
- Quickly identifies and facilitates movement of multiple studies to any number of disparate destinations.
- Supports pre-fetch based DICOM archive migration-on-demand programs as well as primary reading.
How much better would your workflow be if it could do this?
- Manage & direct image distribution & priors fetching workflows
- Support unlimited DICOM sources & DICOM destinations
- Monitor unlimited trigger sources: HL7, DICOM, or modality worklists (MWL)
- Multiplex DICOM query & move requests
- Aggregate, filter & consolidate DICOM query responses
- Configure centrally via convenient web interfaces
- Provide rapid, implementation-side configuration, scripting & filtering options
- And much more…
Navigator is a collection of software applications that assist in the automation of fetching DICOM objects. Navigator applications focus on reliability, flexibility, and a simplified user experience.
- Robust and scalable multi-source worklist monitor
- Enterprise solution, centrally configured
- Supports unlimited DICOM sources & destinations
- Integrates with Compass for advanced enterprise-scale imaging solution
Automate Fetching & Retrieval
Navigator allows the user to automate the process of collecting information from multiple medical image archives and fetching relevant priors based on that information.
Monitor and Track Movement
Using built-in reporting systems, the user is able to determine exactly what has moved and what has not. Navigator ensures that exams are moved in a timely way and that they are available for use in their entirety on the target systems – all automatically.
From start to finish, the goal of Navigator is to provide a complete and transparent view of the issues related to moving DICOM studies, plus provide options to automatically control and report the movement of the DICOM data in a simple, high-level way, freeing the user to concentrate on other tasks.
Navigator helps you deal with the challenges that legacy archives present for moving DICOM data, including:
- Merger of two or more archives
- Access to historical relevant priors
- Mismatched patient/study information
- Archive vendor proprietary issues
- Private DICOM tag handling
- Non-compliant/inconsistent DICOM data
- Unknown size of the job
- Uncertainty of completeness
- Inability to validate the data moved
- Excessive manual effort
- Inability to pre-fetch relevant priors
- Unresponsive support
runs on dedicated hardware or a virtual machine.
The latest release is Version 2.1.3, released Aug. 16, 2016.
- Intel i5 Processor or better
- 4GB RAM (min.)
- 500GB HD (min.)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 1 or 2 network interfaces
- Windows 7 x64 or Windows Server 2008 R2 or later
- May run on a virtual machine
- MS-SQL 2008 R2 SP2 x64, 2012/14 x64 (or Express version)
- Java 8 JRE x64
Standard Windows Failover Cluster – Minimal configuration:
- Windows Server2008 R2, or later
- Matching computer systems
- Dedicated, reliable, fault-tolerant, shared storage system