Migration of DICOM PACS Archives
Exodus is an intuitive software solution for automating any DICOM archive migration with a focus on flexibility and a simple user experience. Many legacy archives have specific quirks that can present challenges during an archive migration. Exodus was designed to deal with these challenges and save your sanity in the process.
Powerful PACS migration software that’s easy-to-use
- Automate migrations
- Intelligently assess data moves and changes
- Validate and report
Which of these migration challenges can Exodus solve for you?
- Merger of two or more archives
- Access to relevant priors
- Mismatched patient/study information
- Archive vendor proprietary issues
- Private DICOM tag handling
- Non-compliant/inconsistent DICOM data
- Unknown size of the job
- Uncertainty of completeness
- Inability to validate the data moved
- Excessive manual effort
- Inability to pre-fetch relevant priors
- Unresponsive support
You can solve these difficult problems and more with Exodus
is a highly configurable, intuitive software solution that provides automated facilities and services that enable DICOM data migration including DICOM PACS migration and the migration of DICOM studies, series and SOP instance data from one DICOM 3.0 compatible physical archive to another.
Choose the configuration that works best for you
Determine the size, quality, and distribution of data on an archive.
Identify and validate what has already been migrated to a destination by other processes.
Queries, moves, validates, plus pre-fetches priors on-demand.
Includes advanced dataset filtering, tag morphing, and DICOM data element processing.
Monitors patients on the modality worklist or other custom list.
Queries the source PACS for a specific Patient’s priors, then moves and validates the relevant studies found.
Exodus is a collection of software applications that assist in the automation of DICOM migration tasks.
The latest release is Version 4.0.9, released Apr. 27, 2018.
- Intel i5 Processor or better
- 4GB RAM (min.)
- 256GB HD (min.)
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012 R2
- SQL Server 2008 R2 x64, SQL Server 2012 x64, or SQL Server 2014 x64. Express edition may be used in most installations.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Microsoft SQL Management Studio