Laurel Bridge Software announces the release of PowerTools version 1.0.36 which provides a number of user-requested and usability feature updates, including:
- Search capabilities are improved in the Structured Report Extractor and Dicom File Editor.
- The Dictionary Finder has a more flexible and feature-rich console version.
- The Dicom File Editor has a command line option to output a hex dump of an image file contents, including addresses, hex values and corresponding string values.
- All GUI and console usage help messages have been reworded for improved clarity.
- The Dicom File Editor now supports saving and viewing of an Encapsulated PDF when present in the DICOM image file.
- Applications have been refactored to improve general usability, performance and stability.
More details are available on the PowerTools page.