Compass accepts images but then just deletes them
- Determine if routing rules have been inadvertently configured with a rule containing a “Discard Instance” action.
- Rules are evaluated in order, starting at the top and continuing until a match is found.
- The exception to this ordering is when “Stop Rule Processing on Match is unchecked, in which case rule processing will continue after a match.
- Determine if there are no matching rules present and also the “Report errors for non-routed images” checkbox is unchecked on the Sources tab.
- This scenario is equivalent to the “Discard Instance” action on the rules tab.
- To troubleshoot, set the Log Verbosity to “VerboseDicom” on the System tab to log information about what rules are being matched.