Compass doesn’t appear to be accepting the SOP class that is being sent
This is an example that illustrates a scenario where you might need to add a SOP class UID to the Compass list of supported SOP classes.
- I am trying to send Cardiac US to Compass. I see that Ultrasound Multiframe Image Storage SOP class is acceptable by Compass, however it is not accepting images sent from the US cart.
- Compass by default supports Ultrasound Multiframe Image Storage, with a SOP class UID of 1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.220.127.116.11.
- There is another similar SOP class that is retired: Ultrasound Multiframe Image Storage (Retired), with a SOP class UID of 1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.3.
- This UID is not in Compass’ default list of supported sop class UIDs. If this is what your device is sending, it’s easy to add it.
- First, you’ll need to stop Input and Output on Compass.
- Then go to the System tab on the Options dialog.
- Click the “Edit Supported SOP Classes” link and add the UID and its name to the list.
- Restart the Compass Input and Output and the retired SOP class should now be accepted.