Find an accepted context id to send the specified DicomDataSet.
Assembly: QuerySCP (in QuerySCP.exe) Version: DCF34 r10560 DCF_3_4_10
protected virtual int FindContextId( DicomDataSet dds )
The DicomDataSet which will eventually be sent.
A context id that was accepted during association negotiation, or -1 if no context id was acceptable.
- the dataset should only be sent in the transfer syntax as specified by its group 2 transfer syntax uid value
- the dataset should only be sent in an uncompressed transfer syntax if it cannot be sent as specified in 1) above
- the dataset should only be sent in a lossless compressed transfer syntax regardless of its group 2 transfer syntax uid value
- the dataset should be sent in a lossy compressed transfer syntax if being sent over a slow link
- the dataset should be sent in a transfer syntax that is better implemented by the receiver
- and so it goes...