Laurel Bridge Software announces the release of version 1.0.34 of PowerTools which features a significant set of enhancements to the suite of software tools. Among the notable additions and improvements are:
- All applications provide in-app Support Request and Feedback submission to enable quick and easy troubleshooting and suggestions.
- The Structured Report Extractor produces a mapping file from DICOM Structured Reports suitable for use with Laurel Bridge’s Compass solution integrating with medical dictation systems such as Powerscribe 360.
- The HL7 Sender and HL7 Receiver tools have improved GUI design and more precise user feedback.
- Extended data dictionary support and usability has been improved for Dicom File Editor and Dictionary Finder.
- The Store Server now supports adding a custom transfer syntax to the list of transfer syntaxes.
- The Dictionary Finder has new matching filters that allow more nuanced searches in “Starts With”, “Ends Width” and “Wildcards” modes.
- And a variety of other interface and functionality feature additions and improvements.
More details are available on the PowerTools page.